Thursday, July 26, 2012

Caution : Took My Own Photos

Museum of the Moving Image 



Yes, yes I do enjoy going to museums, thanks for asking and this one wasn't my first. My little brother, who is my main man, is overly obsessed with film and has been this way ever since he was 7. He is now 14 and is even more knowledgeable about film then he has ever been and it scares me. He knows stuff I don't even know and makes me watch movies all the way dated back to the 1900’s. Truthfully, it’s pretty damn cool because if it weren’t for him, I would never ever watch these movies, know directors and actors names and learn how film evolved. So cheers to him for being an awesome little bro. The whole point of this was to lead you to the reason why I went to the Museum of the Moving Image, and how interesting and fun it really was. If you’re ever in New York, you must take a trip to Queens and check it out! Being inspired with nothing that involved the museum, I don't know what made me pick this outfit out. I think it was because after I finished making my headscarf and wanted to finally wear it, I realized I have flats that matched it perfectly. BOOM. 


^^___The boys in black (brother and friends) and myself making a flip book___^^
We took up the whole screen. Too fun 
Shirt: Brandy Melville, Pants: Zara, Shoes: Libby Edelman Headscarf: My Creation 

No comments:

Post a Comment