Saturday, June 30, 2012

Feeling Royal



Recently, I've been having this "blue" phase. Perhaps it's my new color or I should just accept the fact that I enjoy royal blue. Along with favoring this color, I have been discovering all sorts of blue accessories to correspond with my newfound shade. Such as my fathers chic Robert Graham fedora, David Yurman and Evil Eye neckwear, Ray Bans sunnies, Zara basic tank, and my very feminine Gap  lace bra. Practical, as they are chic, I am loving this combination.



Next to my new color fixation, comes my found love of my latest Joe’s Jeans. I steered away from ripped light denim ever since the beginning of high school, but noticeably they have returned. Adoring these washed boyfriend cut jeans and obsessing over the worn out anklets. You can either cuff them up, or keep them rolled down to catch the worn out effect. Whichever way they are styled, they still look damn sweet!



In addition comes the legendary leg & shoe picture. 
(Shoes: Steve Madden)





No comments:

Post a Comment