Thursday, June 13, 2013

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff... and it's all small stuff


Who doesn't care for a good read?! While in Barnes and Nobel the other day, I always tend to direct my way toward the bargain book section where they have all different types of books from Self Improvement, Animals, Love, Fitness, Food and plenty more. If you never had the chance or even wanted to look at that section, you should. They have (in my opinion) the best and most interesting books on the shelf. My favorite thing to do when going to the book store is going to the Bargain shelf and looking through each and every book, there you will come across books that you might have never thought you would read or think is interesting. The other day I came across this book called, Don't Sweat The Small Stuff... and it's all small stuff, by Richard Carlson. I am half way through and I am really impressed. Sometimes it is hard to read books like these because you come across as to, "what does this persons opinion matter on their own life that could really reflect on my own personal life?" Then you occasionally find really good books like this one that had an affect on myself and caught my attention. It really depends on what you are going through in life, what you want to change, fix, improve or even if you are stuck on something and you can't figure out a way to get out. Whatever you are going through in life, step back and think about it, or simply find a book that goes along with this mood or life block you are having, which can really help you think differently then you would ever imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment