Thursday, June 13, 2013

All Nike Everything



If you don't know by now, I love me some NIKE and when I mean love I mean OBSESSED. Nike is my all time favorite sports brand; from their clothing, shoes and accessories, everything they sell is pure genius. When you think you found your new favorite sneaker, shorts, top etc. a week later there's a new "favorite" in stores. If it were up to me, I would buy a new pair of sneakers each week. I have on NIKE Free 4.0 in teal, they are absolutely amazing, super comfortable and supportive. These are great for running and training considering they are ultra light, flexible and "free". Nike Shorts with built in spandex is another favorite of mine, they are comfortable, smart and functional. Also, the white Nike Tank, perfect for fitness and also causal wear.  




No comments:

Post a Comment