Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Skeptical About Spectacles


Many people are skeptical about wearing/ buying spectacles, but in reality they are quite the new "trend" (a word that never comes out my mouth) but it's so true. As for myself, I do not have a choice and I need them to actually see, so getting a new pair of glasses every so often is like a treat, and more of an excitement to me. I just picked up my new Prada glasses today and I couldn't be more excited. I definitely needed a new pair and an update from my last Prada’s. (I spy a little Prada infatuation going on here) In all honesty, I think everyone can pull off a pair of glasses and if your like me and you need to wear them or want to gives your eyes a rest from your contacts, what better way to go then finding a really fun, funky and exciting frame to rock every now and then! Totally loving these and I am more then thrilled to finally wear them out! 






No comments:

Post a Comment