Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wo (men) ish ?


Really digging the whole menswear look from time to time. It is extremely comfortable and casual but I always add a little twist to spice up the look. You don't want to be too baggy or look too much like a man, so I like to pair my looks with some bright colors and great accessories. In this outfit, I choose to stick with blues and greens, adding some gold, rose gold and silver jewelry. I really love a great boyfriend jean, one that flatters a women's body but also gives its true meaning of being slightly baggy. On top, I choose to pair my new favorite color blocked button down with a meaningful crewneck, got to make an impression somehow, and sometimes Hi is where it all begins. Since I am a hat lover and obsessed with colored beanies, I choose a dark green color to correspond with the bottom of the button down. Don't want it to be too matchy, matchy. Still obsessed with those high top custom Nikes which go great with the ensemble. Heading to the accessory portion (my favorite part) I choose a personalized love necklace (want,want,want) along with the tri-color stackable rings, oh and cant forget a great statement color block clutch! Going to purchase this whole look now. See-ya! 

Shirt:In4mation 
Top:Jcrew 
Hat:Merona 
Jewelry:Jennifer Zeuner 
Clutch:Gap 
Shoes:Nike 

No comments:

Post a Comment