Thursday, January 17, 2013

Where to Next?


Vacation prep for another fun vacation, to another Caribbean destination. (See what I did there) No, but for real, I am going away again tomorrow and of course there is a lot to do, buy, and actually pack. No one wants to wear or bring the same clothes and accessories that you wore two weeks ago on the last vacation, so this is where the challenge begins to start prepping for new bathing suits, outfits and small accessories to bring along. But in reality, no one is going to buy all new clothing for another vacation that is literally back to back, thats when things get real and you pack what you didn't wear on the last vacation plus some new purchases you do buy for then next one. I was going to give you a sneak peak of what my suitcase looks like this trip, but I don't want to ruin all the surprises, so just keep posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment