Sunday, December 9, 2012

Santa Baby


Christmas List P1. 




Ho ho ho... Santa I think I have been a very fabulous and well behaved young women this year and believe I deserve some awesome gifts. KIDDING, but really this is my list, part one of what I became very attracted too and have been going back and forth and making sure these items are exactly what I want. Considering that I change my mind as much as I change my clothes, I have to over think and analyze what I want before I actually say I want it. Shooting straight to the point of this christmas list, I REALLY REALLY NEED THESE MR. CLAUSE AND CAN'T WAIT TO OPEN MY GIFTS CHRISTMAS MORNING TO SEE WHAT I RECEIVE. 

P.S: My cookies are the shit, so make sure you eat as much as you can because I doubt you'll eat better. 

Bag (top left): Coach 
Bracelet: Coach 
Sunglasses: Tom Ford 
Black Bag: Prada  
Key Holder: Louis Vuitton 
Card Holder 2: Prada 
Wallet: Prada
Oxfords: Cole Haan
Both Booties: Elizabeth and James 
Necklace: J.Crew 

No comments:

Post a Comment