Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy Hanukkah




Perks about being 50/50 is that I get the chance to celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas. Two out of my three favorite times a year, when we gather the whole family together, celebrate, have fun and eat eat eat!!! Well, this is how our nights have been, since it is Hanukkah, but another perk is that I get some goodies before Christmas and this is one of them! I haven't been the biggest fan of Coach for a while but with their change in design, I am loving there new approach in handbags and accessories. The first time I saw this bracelet I automatically fell for it, considering that my two favorite colors are gold and purple just made it that much better. This is definitely a new addition to my every day not so arm party since I usually just wear my 14k gold roped bracelet, but I am more then pleased with my new addition... Happy Hanukkah !

No comments:

Post a Comment