Friday, December 7, 2012

The Season of Layering


Considering I was on a whole different approach to this post, I ended up with this fun colorful layering look. My favorite thing about winter, besides the holidays is in fact layering. Since summer dragged out and ended up to be the hottest b*tch this year, I was tired of wearing nothing and was excited to wear a whole ton of shenanigans! So here is what I got for you for this fun colorful winter ensemble, a little out of my "stay true to simplicity" and in fact went a little too much holiday spirit. I found a ton of great garments, and in fact not too expensive either. I loved these green velvet trousers paired with these great metallic blue oxfords along with these cool color blocked socks to keep those toes warm. (mine freeze) For the top half, I layered a great polka dot sheer tee with a jean button down or grey sweater.. or in my opinion everything together. I am loving this chunky jeweled necklace with a this fantastic fur scarf and knit hat. 

TOGETHER IS BETTER THEN APART 


Socks: GAP
Shoes: Cole Haan 
Tee & Hat: Madewell 
Shirt & Necklace: J.Crew 

No comments:

Post a Comment