Thursday, July 12, 2012

Casss-uuuuu-alll



Other then the magnificent grin and I am making (not happening), I love this new button down shirt that I recently bought from the Gap. The picture is actually fibbing the whole look because in reality, the shirt is as long as my shorts. Which I love because you can wear it either tucked out or in. Perfecto! Anyhow, I respect a great button down and this one is amazing. It’s actually bleached a light blue that I matched up with my blue BarIII rope tied shorts, gold and turquoise hamsa hand flippie floppies, great neckwear and my Dior sunnies. Went very cas-uuuuu-al.


Look at my hair... WTF is it doing? It looks like one of those Beta fishes with those pleasantly long luxurious tales streaming with lots of colors. Unfortunately, my hair is not long, neither is it very colorful. But really dig my bruised leg from god knows what from, with my awkward posing that I do a lot. 

Hands & Pink Feet _ Great Combo 

No comments:

Post a Comment