Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A$AP

 While jamming out to my man - A$AP Rocky, 
this beauty evolved. 

Sorry for the very long delay of such marvelous clothing, this girl got busy, but I promise, this chick is back in action. While getting inspired by music is definitely something that occurs, I am really digging this denim look. I can say, I haven’t worked my high wasted (Levis), shredded, boy looking, non-ass flattering shorts in a while, despite the fact that they DO NOT, in any shape or form flatter my BE_HIND not one bit. This is when you find something to hide that unattractive part of an outfit… if there ever is one, and surly, this one has its faults. I dig the front of these shorts 100%, but once it comes to the tush, its not OK. In this case, I paired a very light washed long denim button down shirt (GAP) over a nice white long length tank (Zara).  Hence (LONG) and as a result, it hides the hideous backside without looking like raggedy ann! Badda Bing Badda Boom! Abracadabra! Alakazam… it works like magic. Along with the denim ensemble, I balanced my new (Sam Edelman) heels, along with a chunky necklace and bracelets that I had created. See what I did here peeps?
I just cant face the fact that were making the same face, at the same time (TV) - unknowingly 

No comments:

Post a Comment