Friday, June 1, 2012

Sunnies Galore !



HELLO SUNNIES, HOW ARE YA?



While being a sunglass whore, I figured why not post sunnies that I adore and want, with the sunnies I actually and physically own. I don't know why I have such an addiction, but I am always caught buying new ones to wear; which is totally not a big deal in my book. You always need a pair, sunny or not! These are the ones that I love and always wear, from top right Ray Bans, Dior, Gucci, Versace, Ray Bans, Ray Bans again (weird) and Dior... again. 



So if you have a massive obsession with sunglasses as I do, then... you just do! And if you are thinking that I did this color coordination on purpose, you are WRONG! These are a few sunnies that I have been obsessing over for a while now and they just wound up having fraternal partners in crime. I have a weird addiction to ironic sunnies that make you look fabulous without turning you into an alien and these lovely ones are a few that if I can buy every pair I would, and if I could wear them all at the same time, I would do that as well. Lately, I have been having "the rounder the better", or as I call it "the more dimensional the better" in frames and shapes of these creatures I put on my face. There's something about a fresh pair of oddly shaped sunnies that people will stare at my face in shock, but nothing that will surprisingly kill them. These creatures do have names in order from top left, Janis Shades, Alexander Wang, Roberto Cavalli, Dior, Cutler and Gross, Alexander McQueen, Alexander McQueen again, Miu Miu, Illesteva, & Dior.

No comments:

Post a Comment