Friday, June 1, 2012

What defines me, is ME



Hello, Ciao, Hola, Bonjour everyone! My name is Nicole and I am excited to finally start this blog after many hours, days, weeks and months of a disease called "procrastination". So here I am, actually doing what I have been waiting to do. I wanted my first blog to be a little about myself and what my blog is going to be about; how non-exciting this may be, it must get done. Of course like everyone else, I am obsessed and involved in the wonderful world of Fashion. In this glamorous world there are many glamorous things that you want to wear and own to look so very glamorous. As simple as it sounds, it is true! I want to own almost everything in creation that is designer. Soooo, basically that explains it all. Everything I am obsessed over, want, own, create, design, and contemplate if I "really" need it will be up on this marvelous blog that you will then obsess over, want and own! So please, I am telling you to read & enjoy! and feedback would be great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment