Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pocket Full Of Sunshine


I got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine!!! Or some really awesome Rachel Roy attire and a great hairdo. She has been one of my favorite designers for a couple of years now, and I basically LOVE every single piece she creates. As you can see, I am wearing a map on my shirt, just incase I get lost, and I have some fabulous deep pockets to store some very handy dandy items in. There’s really not more I can say about this outfit because I think I summed it up in that last sentence. SO enjoy some great pictures of me trying to model and try not to laugh… just admire the clothing, please & thanks ;)


______________________________________________________________


Don't mind the paint on my fingers, I was getting a little crafty... but do admire my legs, along with Vince Camuto heels and my vintage Movado watch my Grandpa had gave to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment