Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sporty Mix


One of my favorite things to do is mix and match my active wear. Since I have many different brands, it's fun to wear them together. These Nike tights (similar here) are one of my favorite go-to Fall/Winter apparel, I can honestly wear them with anything, especially when I am running around all day I either dress them up or down. They are very comfortable, light, and have breathable mesh patches throughout, including adjustable zip ankle closures at the back with reflective trim. For the top, I recently purchased these American Apparel racerback tanks in various colors, they are incredibly lightweight, soft, and a great transition from casual wear to gym attire. Underneath I have on an Under Armor sports bra, definitely one of my favorites due to the fact that it is so comfortable and works with you during your workout. Last but not least, on my feet I have on Reebok Crossfit Nano 4.0. They are seriously so comfortable, super light, and I can wear them straight to the gym! 




No comments:

Post a Comment