Thursday, August 8, 2013

A$AP CONCERT


Everything about this night was amazing, from the fashion to the music I had a really great time. I went to the Under The Influence Tour with Wiz Khalifa, A$AP Rocky, Trinidad James, Joey Bada$$, B.O.B and more and they all KILLED it at Jones Beach Theater. I really just went there for A$AP Rocky and the rest of the crew and I couldn't have received a better performance or time. My Boyfriend & I took our younger brothers to the concert... I didn't take many photos but this is one of my favorites. He is wearing Subliminal Apparel (he designs and creates his pieces) drop crotch cotton pants with leather pockets, a two toned pattern t-shirt, a BEA$T snap back and black Supra sneakers. I am wearing American Apparel cropped top, Urban Outfitters women's drop crotch pants (forgot the brand) Nike Wedged dunks, Ray-ban and a Coach Bag.

 a m a z i n g n i g h t !

FOLLOW @subliminalapparel & @theblonderdays - INSTAGRAM 

No comments:

Post a Comment