Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Polka Dots & CrossFit


Nothing like a classic flexing picture after my workout, in fact my arms felt like jello at this moment so that's not technically flexing, but anyhow amazing workout. Recently I FINALLY signed up full time for CrossFit. I'm absolutely addicted to it. My mother has been attending CrossFit Lindy for over 2 years now and I have been going there only a few times when finally I had the time and got my strength up again to sign up. It is totally different from your regular workout at the gym. At Crossfit you are using your own body strength and endurance in various functional movements at a very high intensity. Great thing about Crossfit is that you do not have to have any experience to sign up and do it! No matter if you have played sports, are athletic, work out or never lifted a weight, have no experience or are in any shape, Crossfit will teach you all you need to know about getting you to were you want to be, and in the greatest shape of your life. It has been a month since I have signed up and I am getting stronger, fit and in the best shape I have ever been. If you think to yourself, “I can’t do something like that”, but you really don't know until you try and trust me, you can accomplish more then you think. Within a month of training, I can achieve kip pull ups, lift heavy weights, toes to bar, climb ropes, run better, complete push ups and squat like its no problem. The more you push yourself, the more results and endeavors you will receive in the end. If interested, click the link and check it out! OH, and as for my outfit, L O V I N G my new Nike shorts. Polka Dot Central! I have fun when dressing for the gym too!





1 comment:

  1. Hey there!

    I have a quick question about your blog, could you email me please? Thanks!!

    Melanie : )

    ReplyDelete