Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Casual Cool


I am infatuated by inspiration of fellow fashion bloggers, photographers and style advocates, but I came across this one blogger who is my ultimate favorite. She truly opens up my eyes and encourages me to go a little further with my style choices, even if it is just the basics that make the whole outfit. I came upon this idea of Casual Cool for a great summer outfit while on her site. Styling basic denim shorts with a black tee, accompanied by a very structured black blazer along with a simple black strap pointed pair of heels to give the outfit some edge. While keeping the outfit strictly denim and black, I always like to add some color, whether it be in your jewelry, bag or other accessories, a little color always gives it some flavor. I came across this amazing printed scarf that had the perfect shade of blue to overlap the shorts, and the red was my “go-to” color to pop out. I am in love with this red leather chain Gucci bag and felt it looked best with this outfit. I also came across the newest trend of clear sunnies, flawless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment