Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Beautiful Surprise


What a beautiful surprise it was to be apart of my aunts surprise bridal shower/ wedding. It was hosted at a beautiful restaurant called Prime on the water in Long Island. Even though it was chilly outside, it was still a very nice day and I still managed to take a few photos. I love love love parties, especially when it involves your family, great food, new memories and a wedding that you are in! The party was so much fun, the surprise was the best, and this outfit choice was perfect for the occasion since everyone couldn't take their eyes off my weapon of a shoe. Leading up the the food, it was fantastic, the dessert was out of this world and by the end I was in a food coma and couldn't wait to take these shoes off and pass out!




Dress: BCBGeneration 
Cheesecake- OUT OF THIS WORLD


No comments:

Post a Comment