Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Go-To Lady

 If we could be best friends, we would. 

Meet Leandra Medine ... The Man Repeller. Seriously people, the most stylish woman on the planet. I never had a "fashion role model" to look up to because simply, no one has ever grabbed my attention, until I came across her blog. BEST THING that could have happened because she inspires me to the max. Not only with my style and being able to experiment with different pieces of apparel, but also with not caring about what others say about what I do, say, or the most part wear. Hence “repeller”. She does what makes her happy, and that's what I find amazing. She encourages me with my career goals and most of all every day life. To be able to go on her blog, find new ways to experiment and style different pieces of garments, and even read and come across new designers and merchandise, she really opens my view and knowledge of fashion every day. You have to check her out, you will become obsessed. 

BE MY BEST FRIEND, SISTER, CAN I HAVE YOUR CLOSET? YOUR SHOES? EVERYTHING. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment