Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Life Keeps Moving On




Hello all, what another marvelous week that flew by, right? And starting this week was another challenge. What better way to start a new week off by wearing something comfortable that corresponds with the relaxing weekend I just had. I am digging this new print button down shirt I recently bought from the GAP, and these new sandals designed by Sam Edelman. And let me tell you the story behind these shorts… long story short, their MK. But to continue the story and make it longer, I literally bought these about 3 or 4 years ago and I never really wore them until now. Weirdly enough, I have been doing that all summer, breaking out the oldies and pairing them up with my newies (NOT A WORD I KNOW). But all together, this is one cozy ensemble. Tagging along with the group is my Michael Kors rose gold watch, my 14k gold chain bracelet that I never ever ever ever ever ever take off, my rose gold hamsa necklace and my rose gold Dogeared elephant my madre had bought for me for a not so special occasion, but it was during a very sentimental time in my life and I love her for everything she has done for me. 

 LOVE YOU MOMMMMMM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment