Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SNEAKER HEAD


Everyone…this is my swagged outsneaker fanaticfashionablefilmmakingmusic enthusiast little brother Nick. Yeah, he’s all that and I am more then proud to have him as my brother. To me, he is very inspiring in countless ways that I will only know by being his sister. (He will probably kill me for saying this), but I love him to death! Besides all the love’N, like I said he is a massive sneakerhead and will do anything in his favor to get more shoes. When a new sneaker comes out, he knows months in advance for when that day comes, he is on the computer or at the store purchasing them. I WONDER WHO HE GETS IT FROM ;). Ever since I put this blog up (last week) we’ve wanted to do a post about him and all the sneakers, snapbacks, and clothes he has. 

Here it goes 



CONCORDS

RETRO 11 LOWS = 


RETRO 4 MILITARY BLUE 

No comments:

Post a Comment