Monday, June 25, 2012

Le Black


WARNING: Excuse my awesome facial expressions - might cause harm and distractions 
BUT
Do take notice of my dope Versace Shades & LV, who are my best friends in the world!


Along with my lovely face and the expressions they do make, under no control, I am sporting a very lovely black BCBGMAXAZRIA romper. This has to be my all time favorite, one piece, summer go-to! Absolutely most comfortable and structurally designed... its mind boggling. I am very attracted to abnormally structured garments and the top part of the romper and even the bottom pockets are SICK!


The legs are back! and taking over the world! & these snake skin Franco Sarto sandals.
LOVE'N my Michele watch and my fresh mani/ pedi ;)

__________________________________________________________________________


=)


No comments:

Post a Comment