Thursday, May 16, 2013

" ALL SAINTS "


These past few weeks have been totally busy and crazy for me. I had a Bar Mitzvah to attend and a Wedding I was in and of course when you need something during the most busiest and important times _ YOU NEVER FIND WHAT YOU NEED/LIKE_. So here I was, for over two months searching for the perfect dress for the party I had (by then) in less then two weeks. I could not find not one dress I liked. I think I tried on every dress in Bloomies, Saks, Nordstrom and every other store I possibly visited. FINALLY, a light bulb flashed above my head and all of a sudden I think of "All Saints". Every time I am in Bloomingdales and shop the All Saints section, I always see dresses I love and wished I had something to wear them too so I can purchase them. TA DA! Finally this day has arrived and as I made my way to All Saints I grabbed about 7 different dresses to try on, and FINALLY found the one I loved!!! Not only is this Mono Riviera dress perfect for me and perfect for the occasion but I can also wear it on an every day basis. I see a WIN - WIN over here !!! (don't mind the messy fitting room)

BEFORE

 AFTER 


No comments:

Post a Comment