Friday, January 11, 2013

Kicking It


Story is ever since I bought my high top white cons, I fell in love. They are genuinely my go-to shoes for practically anything I wear and when I want to be comfortable and relaxed. Today was unquestionably the kind of day for their wearing. This is day two of my favorite leather pants, styling them a little bit different along with my white high tops and with a vibrant royal blue, black and white strip sweater. Going for more of a laid back but not to dressed down look, so I opted for leather instead of leggings and through on a few jewels (like always) to spice up some flavor and add more pop of
color (gold). And how could I ever forget my other go-to accessory, my favorite shades! 


Pants: TopShop Sweater: GAP Shoes: Converse Sunglasses: Versace  

No comments:

Post a Comment